A city-centre landmark for distinguished events
- A city-centre landmark for distinguished events
- IET Glasgow: Teacher Building, a multi-award winning city centre venue just a minute's walk from Glasgow Central and Queen Street stations and all major transport links.
With prices to match your budget and experienced, well trained staff, we have only one focus and that is to provide the perfect environment for your meetings and events. We can help you to deliver your next seamless event or meeting.
You'll benefit from:
- A fantastic central Glasgow location in St Enoch Square.
- Accessibility – great transport links to our venue in the heart of Glasgow.
- Value for money - all-inclusive transparent packages that should match your budget
- Excellent IT infrastructure with free 50mb WiFi access; dedicated hard wired lines and video conferencing equipment
- First-class food - delicious healthy living - awarded catering from local suppliers, impeccably presented
Choose from one of our 14 multi-use rooms, and enjoy the convenience of the latest technology, including complimentary high-speed WiFi and HD video conferencing. Four of our rooms also have wall mounted flat screen TVs with plug and play facilities.We have a space for every occasion from business meetings and large-scale events to networking events or drinks receptions. All of our rooms have natural daylight with our largest room, the Ardmore Suite (up to 200 guests) with a view across the popular St. Enoch Square.
Enjoy tiered seating
When you book our tiered Laphroaig Theatre you’ll have fully integrated AV technology, a HD projector, free high-speed WiFi and in-seat laptop power points at your fingertips! And you can tailor our spaces to your needs with break-out areas, exhibition and registration spaces.
Find out more about what makes IET Glasgow: Teacher Building the perfect venue and business centre. Contact our team for more information or for a complimentary show-around.